Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cebu - Sex , Hotels etc.

Cadillac and Cebu Pacific Air

Quote Originally Posted by GymWhite View Post
    In my youtube search of Cebu I find many video references to Cadallac Cafe. When I go to thier web page it tell me it is closed. What happeded? Looked like a good place to listen to music and have good eats. They had cute ads on youtube.

In reading some of the posts from 2003 I am a bit entrigued with Panagsama Beach area as long as I can find someone to cuddle. Since I fly into Cebu from Busan I now am thinking Cebu city, Panagsama beach, then Angeles and Subic. I will fly back out of Cebu so I can always come back a bit earlier if I like. Is it pretty easy to be flexable on flights to Angeles?
    Cadillac Cafe closed for some time now. Very nice owner Americano and wife. You see nice people get kicked in the arse all the time. Rumour has it he was not willing to pay authorities bribes , so they came up with an underage girl charge , blah blah. Sizeable investment for him too. Do not think Phils Thailand all sweet there is a sour side to it , ESPECIALLY , if you invest : ) Go to Phils to spend money , not to make money.

I know nothing about beaches , only bitches.

Cebu Pacific Air Office in Robinsons Mall building , Fuente Osmena (circle) Cebu City. Nightmare getting a ticket in one of my diaries think i said it took 6hrs from queue ticket to actually getting the ticket. You might be lucky queue up before Robinsons opens and be one of first ones.

Tally Ho , busy editing vids from last trip. I hear Hollywood calling ...........

My very first Field Report

Behold the Pope of Mongers... Sir Thommo The greatest
    I AM SPEECHLESS .....
    I've been planing my first trip for a while now, and i thought of providing a daily life report in the forum, but not all of us have the super powers of Sir Thommo. Too many things to do, and not a second to waist, so i video blogged my trip in order to remember the order of things, and will provide an overall report when i get back to reality and my boring life back home...

But i couldn't resist sharing a small bit of information to all the dear fellow whorists planning their escapes here in the short future...

Cebu is the city u wanna go, forget about manila, and all the hustle there, forget even about angeles and its dead set whores... Cebu is the place u want for best value of money and time...

The girls here are so far as pretty as hell, and i didnt come across one that looks like a dead set whore so far...

so in just a very short sentences, Eddes hotel for the best value, book online it's 1800 for an amazing deluxe room (online booking is 500 pesos cheaper than walk-in booking) it's close to the amazing gogo bars (just a 30 second walk)
    the rooms are completely renovated... no extra charge for overnight guests... i've been bringing 2 or 3 girls everynight, and no problem at all, (except for the cheeky smiles i get from the security guard

Vikings Bar for the best looking girls ever... Lady Drinks are 150, and bar fine is 1700... (at first they charged 2200 but then mama-san asked me about my hotel, and i told her Eddes, so she gave me back 500 and told me - because you're near not far weird huh...
    the weather is rainy a little bit, but the temperature is ok and sometimes even summer hot...

will be enjoying this for the next 10 days, so i hope after that i will be able to provide a proper field report...

Thommo, you made it all happen, i had two 9's in my room last night they stayed until 4 pm this day, and all in the price of a short time 1 hour session in my country... and i have u and the bad economy to thank for that

The phone numbers of all the 9's and 10's of this trip will be sent to Thommo in compliance of the forum new rules

TheLoverMan reporting from d' Front...
    My Money, My Rules...
    Last edited by TheLoverMan; 11-18-2010 at 05:42 AM.

The Lover Man and the Pervert

The Lover Man is right all phone numbers of 9's and above to be submitted to Thommo within the hour.

Add to that .......... a certain Pervert by the name of Thommo was sighted in Cebu , just recently.

I will report on this ground breaking news at a later date.

Heaps of videos , heaps of pics , all in the goodness of time , preferably when I am dead.

I dont want to get involved (in the recriminations , especially 'YouTube' videos : )

Your Servant and Pervert Extraordinaire .......... Thommo of Mollberry Hill

Escape 6 in the making...

So while i was enjoying the honeys of Philippines for the first time in my life, Escape 6 was in the making at the same time...

Is that why the beautiful girls in ayala didn't respond to my flirts?? were they waiting for cebu's most eligible bachelor (Thommo) to court them..???

is it possible that i might be mentioned in this escape?? will Thommo says "while i was at ayala in my favorite spider and fly spot, i spotted a nice body with her young foreign boyfriend........ the girl kept smiling at me......... slip cell tag......... waited for him to leave the country............ fuck her brains out ........ poor boyfriend (me) ... "????

i guess we will know soon

can't wait for the escape especially that it's the first time in an escape to hear that you Thommo has been to angeles also, guess it's gonna be a nice 600 pages report to read

Mongers under Surveilance

Yes I was there , roaming Ayala and other likely spots.

Had you and many others under observation/surveillance.

Was only interested in stealing 9's or above , hence I did not try and steal yours , lol.

Escape 6 , if that is what it is , thought it might be 7 , anyway , my upcoming Diary is also a Cookie in the Oven , like so many other things in my life. It will present itself in the goodness of time , most probably January February.

All works of art take time , Sir Thommo's is no different.

Roughly written whilst overseas but not good enough for the sophisticated readers of whorist.com Needs working on.

3/4 days before it ended noted diary was 36,953 words and 55 computer pages long. dont know how that compares with previous diaries but its long yeh. most probably could have said the whole lot in 3 pages , but I like to waffle on.

Great trip , one of the best for some time , 3/5yrs. Bangkok , Pattaya , Angeles and Cebu covered.

Highlights of the trip 1. Somali , Liquid Disco Nana Hotel , Bangkok 2. I'll Miss You , Tomtown 3. Red Bull gets the blow job Treatment , Tomtown 4. Miss Sexy Dancer encountered and captured on video in her sexy best , Angeles 5. Boobs Babe , Toxic , Angeles 6. My wife Smiley butterflies on Me , Angeles 7. I Dont Care , resurfaces , Pattaya 8. Thommo catches Cebu Pacific Plane x 4 times 9. these and many more .............
    Last edited by Thommo; 12-09-2010 at 03:25 AM.

Cebu GoGo bars...

just a quick question about the last trip,
    i know that you gave up on the GoGo bars long time ago, but did you by any chance paid a visit to any of the ones in mango area?
    Vikings maybe??

Rarely go to GoGo

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoverMan View Post
    just a quick question about the last trip,
    i know that you gave up on the GoGo bars long time ago, but did you by any chance paid a visit to any of the ones in mango area?
    Vikings maybe??
    Oh no , I was frequenting Vikings in 1986 and beyond when it was further up Mango Ave , near corner of F.Ramos St (Robinsons). Kentucky Bar and Brown Bear , 3 of em in a row. Kentucky Bar was not a gogo or hooker bar but it was the GREATEST bar that ever lived.

Poor old Uncle Neil , owner , died of a broken heart and body (alcohol). He provided us with the ultimate in bars. Way back then I discussed with Neil placing cameras inside bar. It was a circus , many actors , fine performances. Certainly a movie could have been made about it.

Vikings (right next door) was under control of founder Viking Peter at the time. There was an assassination attempt on him , he riding motor bike , assassins pulled up alongside him on another motorbike and plugged him with two bullets. Being a typical viking , he survived , but later died maybe of food poisoning , could name names but of course will not.

Wife took over and surprise surprise , she changed a mickey mouse gogo bar into a successful 3 some .... 3 bars. Think other foreigners money was pumped into it to get to 3 , but anyway she got there (3 bars) something Peter could never do.

No , I rarely enter gogo bars. 1970's I was fascinated with them , and from time to time visited them. Not part of my menu for some time now. Too public , the girls are shagged by every man and his dog , lol.

I dont mind the men shagging them ..... but dogs ? , a step too far : )

To each his own. I prefer 'innocent' victims , not established sex workers.

Most probably cause the established sex workers are too sexy for me : )

Cebu - Sex , Hotels etc.

Thank for give this type of information for sex dating information , but i was found some sex dating site is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (link to website removed Saun) in this site through find sexual partner

Thanks for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by carmend View Post
    Thank for give this type of information for sex dating information , but i was found some sex dating site is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (link to website removed Saun) in this site through find sexual partner
    Yeh on your very first post you advertise another website.

Great stuff.

We are not idiots here (whorist.com).

Two strikes and your out !

Pssst ! ....... He's a hard man , that Thommo : )
    Last edited by Thommo; 01-06-2011 at 03:57 AM.

Addendum to post; Angels Bar - Closed

Just building on previous posts ...

BLUE ANGELS -- Escario St / Escario Street Extension, Cebu: closed - fittings ripped out so defintely on that one

MASSAGES: Good earth massage (mango shopping centre - entry national books side) - `150p 1hr oil massage -
    the girl will lather up around your nuts and then ask whether for 300-400p you want the top rubbed.
    and dont be surprised if she lifts the towel up a couple of times to inspect under the hood. They dont provide any change for the massage so the girl is rubbing you full naked. Haven't checked what other "services" are on offer. The place is divided into small timber partitioned massage areas. I heard a big 'thud' ;-) quite funny actually.. of someone falling over last time in their cubicle so i wonder if theres anything else on offer.

NATIONAL BOOKSTORE / CALTEX CORNER (Mango) -- Old favourite for girls hanging around. Watch the ladyboys.
    The pimps will even chase the taxi some times and ive had them banging on the trunk / boot - generally offering 700p for 3 hrs (may ask 1500 from pimps) - some are ok - some are .. marginal quality girls on offer.

Theres a "nice pimp" as nice pimps go hanging around Ramos street - near volvo-- generally doing P700 for 3 hours where you go to a boarding house and make selection but despite him being a nice guy over the 12 months i've chatted to him, buying him an occassional coke or swinging him a P20 i havent had a look at whats on offer from him.

Recently around Ayala Terraces I've had a lot of girls with the same line. "Im a month over my rent recently (seems to be the going flavour of the month whether true or not). May be scammers floating around there as she was insistant on me passing money and when shes paid the rent she said she could come back and spend some time.

I've found 24hr bake shops surprisingly hidden secrets at night / generally quiet. eg. San Jose bakeries. Largely unfrequented by foreigners and can go and buy load in small increments. The girls are very basic and im sure theyd be doing a salary of around 300p a day so itching to have a night out. I've bought one an icecream and that generally cements your face in their mind ... be prepared to be asked "wheres your wife" etc